Senate + Tracker
The Senate 2.0 is a cardholder for the minimalists out there. It offers room for 7+ cards, coin/cash and RFID/NFC protection for 6 cards. It comes with a solar powered Tracker Card to ensure you never lose it again.
Temporary Deal: You now receive the Senate with both a cash-strap & a pocket-strap!
Using TrackR®'s Technology, our tracking card synchronizes seamlessly with your mobile phone via Bluetooth®. Locate your tracker card using the TrackR app.
LAST SEEN LOCATION
The TrackR app will automatically remember the last time & place you had your Ekster wallet. This way you will know exactly where to start looking.
If you lose your wallet, you’ll automatically be notified of it’s most recent location whenever a TrackR community member passes by it.
Lost your wallet? Using the TrackR app to ring your tracker card and vice versa, double press your tracking card to ring your phone when in range.
The tracker card runs on solar energy and only requires 3 hours of light to last a full month. This means no wires, no clutter and no low battery!
TRACKR® CROWD GPS
Ekster® trackers are connected to the TrackR® Crowd-GPS network.
With more than 5 million active users, this network will make sure you know where your wallet is, even when it's out of range!
SHOP EKSTER® SMART WALLETS
Dutch-designed smart products for your every day carry.
Amazing wallet. Love the size and tracking feature!
This wallet is high quality, and has so far worked great. The pop out side for cards is very handy! Definitely would recommend!
1. The wallet is nice looking with quality leather and stitching. I like the Ekster logo on the wallet as it makes it classy.
2. The card trigger works nicely.
3. Long run time off of a charge
4. The outside strap seems to hold money in place well
1. The Tracker card does not have adjustable volume. When you locate the wallet, the sound alert is very low and hard to hear. If I dropped my wallet or it was hidden under something, I would assume it would be almost impossible to hear/find it.
2. Delivery time on the product was terrible. It took several months to get it.
3. It advertises that it will hold 7 cards. It only holds 5 cards and the outside sleeve cant be used if you bought the tracker version because the tracker card is stored in it.
Love your product. Just wish it didn't take that long in getting it to me. Ordered 8/10/17 and my order arrived 8/31/17. Because of the wonder product I still gave 4 stars.
After much trepidation, my Ekster wallet arrived. I found it to be of good quality and use. I have cut down to 6 cards, keeping my Transit card on the outside. I am trying the tracker as to range.