Return & Exchange Policy
We take our quality control very seriously, but rarely there may be a manufacturing defect. In this case, we are happy to assist you with an exchange of your product! Moreover, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (Only US orders). Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
If you would like to return your item, follow the instructions on our Exchange Page and send back the item within 30 days of receiving your product. Any returned items received by Ekster without prior notification and approval cannot be processed. Therefore, please always give us prior notice so we can assist fully.
After we handle your request, we will inform you of the steps to finalize your return. Please keep in mind that all returns/exchanges must be sent back to us no later than 30 days after your order was delivered.
When can items can be exchanged?
- All non-defective returns/exchanges must be sent back to us within 30 days after your order was delivered.
What items can be exchanged?
- Items in original condition (unused)
- Items in the original packaging
What items cannot be exchanged?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Items that are damaged by the customer
- Leather items with usage marks (leather wears with use and naturally develops marks)
Are there any charges on exchanges?
- Returning items to Ekster is free
- As long as the shipment is sent back to our warehouse correctly according to our shipment instructions, there are no charges for a return.
How do I exchange my product?
- Please go to our Exchange Page and follow the instructions:
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
- Any returned items received by Ekster without prior notification and approval of exchange cannot be processed or exchanged.
- Ekster is not responsible for losses or damages to returned goods during transit.
How soon will I get my replacement?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
How soon will I get my refund?
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied through original method of payment, within 10 business days. You will be updated as soon as you are refunded
- Please note that we currently do not offer refunds for defective items. We will, of course, exchange your defective items at all times
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by state, province or jurisdiction.The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this Limited Warranty will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. For a full description of your legal rights, you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service.
Ekster Wallets BV (“Ekster”), located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands warrants to the owner of the enclosed product that the product contained in this box (“Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (the “Warranty Period”). If the Product fails to conform to this Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, Ekster will, at its sole discretion, either (a) repair or replace any defective Product or component; or (b) accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product. Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or components, at Ekster’s sole discretion. If the Product or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, Ekster may replace the Product with a similar product of similar function, at Ekster’s sole discretion. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty. Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery or the remaining Warranty Period. This Limited Warranty is transferable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, but the Warranty Period will not be extended in duration or expanded in coverage for any such transfer.
Before being able to claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner of the Product must (a) notify Ekster of the intention to claim by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org during the Warranty Period and providing a description of the alleged failure, and (b) comply with Ekster’s return shipping instructions. Ekster will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Product if it determines, in its reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Product, that the Product is an Ineligible Product (defined below).
Disclaimer for Warranties
Pictures on the website may not always directly portray the exact same proportions as in real life. The dimensions per product are clearly stated under the "features" tab on each product page.
Except as stated above in this limited warranty, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ekster disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties and conditions with respect to the product, including the implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ekster also limits the duration of any implied warranties or conditions to the duration of this limited warranty.