My cards are stuck in the cardholder/wallet
Cards getting stuck is most likely caused by dirt or residue that is affecting the mechanism or friction system. To fix this issue follow these steps:
- Shake the cardholder/wallet vertically upside-down to eject the cards.
- Blow high-pressure air into the cardholder and shake it upside-down to make sure all residue is removed
- Insert your cards half-way into the cardholder. Then lever/pressure them hard against the side friction walls of the cardholder. This way you will put pressure on the friction system and create more room for the cards to slide up and down. If these don't work, you may use tweezers to pull the cards out.
My cards fall out of my cardholder easily. Help!
Make sure you have 6 cards inside your cardholder, try changing the order of your cards and test out the mechanism again. Try using some embossed cards if some of your other cards are unusually thin.
My Cards don’t eject from the cardholder/wallet smoothly.
Very rarely, it is possible that your cards may not come out smoothly. This is most likely caused by your cards irregular widths. To fix this issue follow these steps:
- Insert your cards half-way into the cardholder.
- Gently move the cards left and right. (This way you will put pressure on the friction system and create more room for the cards to slide up and down).