The Tracker Card (Gen 2.0)
My Tracker won’t pair with my phone:Follow the steps below or watch this instructional video to pair your Tracker Card.
- Make sure that the device is deleted from your item settings.
- Make sure that the device is removed from your phone’s Bluetooth settings. Look for device “Tkr” and press “forget device”
- Turn on Bluetooth and try pairing the device now If this doesn’t work, reset your Tracker Card. This can be done using two paper clips.
- Follow these three steps:
- Lay your tracker card face down on the table and insert the two pins in the two reset holes on the back of the card.
- While holding the two pins inside the holes, allow the two pins to slant and touch each other.
- Now that the tracker has been reset, the solar panel needs to be reactivated by strong light. All you need to do is expose it to sunlight or a strong lamp/flashlight.
My Separation alerts aren’t working:
- Make sure the phone separation alert AND the device separation alert are turned ON in your app item settings.
- If this doesn’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org